Residential building #2. Underground parking space.
(information about technical characteristics of the object of construction and investing objects in the construction object ;short list of work done on the construction object and surrounding territory;short list of construction works on the investing object)
Floors: 1 level.
Construction scheme: uniform ferroconcrete frame.
Walls: Interior - uniform ferroconcrete
Exterior - uniform ferroconcrete and ceramic bricks.
Bearing towers: uniform ferroconcrete towers.
Overlap: ferroconcrete, monolithic
Roof: Outside of the building – in use with additional facilities.
Floor: reinforced concrete screed.
- 3,30 m (floor to floor
- 2,50 m (floor to the bottom of construction in the path
- 2,45 m (floor to the bottom of the engineering communications).
Illumination: artificial, constant and emergency.
Heating system: not provided.
Ventilation: inflow-exhaust with mechanical induction.
Interior decoration: water-based paint on walls and ceilings.
Firepreventionmeasures (on every level):
- Fire hydrants (FH), fire prevention pipeline complex;
- Automatic fire protection (ASP) – sensor sprinkler system, fire prevention pipeline complex.
- Exterior illumination – according to the project;
- Roads – asphalt cover.
Attention to the investors!
1. It is forbidden to dismantle independently the constructive elements of the object and change the engineering communications.
2. During the construction process the developer has the right to add/ change elements in the design and technological solutions of the open parking that do not degrade its consumer qualities and do not lead to violation of sanitary norms.
3. The total plot of the parking space is approximate; final calculations should be made according to the official data of technical inventory.