Number of floors: 2 (2nd floor – cockloft). One-storied garage is built within the manor.
Foundation: strip solid-cast ferroconcrete.
Outsidewalls: aerated concrete blocks with the width of 300mm, exterior finishing – warmed, plastered and painted; interior finishing – un-plastered.
- bathroom – made out of ceramic bricks width 120 mm, un-plastered;
- technical space – made out ceramic bricks width 120mm, plastered and painted;
- kitchen – plasterboard width 100mm with sound isolation system.
- Over the 1st floor – solid-cast ferroconcrete block;
- Over the 2nd floor – heated ceiling cockloft roof.
Rоof: metal tiling over the wooden constructions.
Hight of the rooms:
- from floor to the bottom of the ceiling – 3.00m;
- from the floor to the bottom of the ferroconcrete beam – 2.90m.
2nd floor (cockloft):
– from the floor – from 2,58m (over exterior wall) tо 3,10m (to the bottom of horizontal beams).
Entrance doors, windows and balcony doors in the house – double metal-plastic glazing.
Windowsill – plastic.
Interior doors and 2nd entrance doors aren`t installed.
Doors to the technical facilities – wooden based topped with fused materials.
Interior stairs – temporary wooden (ladder).
Floorinthemanor: ferroconcrete blocks.
Finishing floor cover, set up layering, hydro-, heat- and sound-isolation aren’t performed.
On the balcony: ceramic bricks for exterior use.
Interiorfinishingworks: not performed.
Bathroom equipment: not installed.
Gas: installment of technical facility input and kitchen input.installment of blocking fittings. In the technical facility a gas boiler is installed and the installation of pipes to the gas boiler.
Тype of oven: gas, not installed.
Heatingsystem: indivіdual,water based from a double-contoured gas boiler. Arrangement of heating system and the installation of radiators is not included.
Hotwater: individual, from a double-contoured gas boiler. Arrangement of hot water system to the sinks is not included.
Coldwater: centralized. Arrangements to the input of a technical facility and gas boiler made. The arrangements for cold water system to the sink is not included.
Sewerage: from the technical facility drains to the central stock net. A blocking mechanism installed. Arrangement to the sink and the installation of sewage pipes is not included.
- accounting closet on exterior wall with connection to the city net;
- switchboard on the interior wall of the manor;
- switch, socket, cartridge at the hall;
- wiring out of copper wires to the technical facility, where installed switch, socket, cartridge.
Lightning conductor installed.
electricity – at the general access outside the manor(exterior wall),
cold water– at the technical facility,
gas – at the general access facility in the yard territory.
The fireplace: a place to the fire installment is settled. A chimneys tunnel created.
Garage: no heating.
Walls– out of aerated concrete blocks width 230mm.
Roof– decking over wooden constructions.
Exterior finishing works – plaster and paint.
Interior finishing works – not made.
Floor – ferroconcrete blocks. Finishing layer for floor surface not made.
Gates – sectioned, not automatic.
Windows – mono metal-plastic glazing.
Doors – metal.
Path to the house, entrance to the garage, figured paving elements: decorative pavement elements.
Porch and terrace: ceramic bricks for exterior use.
Parcelsettlement: not settled.
Fence: at the border of parcels – metal nets.
Along the street –decorative metal gate.
Fire prevention: installment of fire hydrants on the street.
- It’sforbiddentodismantlestructuralelements ofthe house, exterior walls, to shift external engineering networks.
- The total surface of the manor is approximate; definite calculations should be stated according to the official dates of technical inventory.
- Whilechangingtheoriginalprojectshoulddirecttotheconstructionandarchitecturalorganizations, which ownaneededlicense.